NGO committed to the promotion of culture, education, personal development and the promotion of wellbeing in the working and social life.
We promote volunteering, including European Voluntary Service and gaining experience in non-profit organisations abroad. Professional travel is a career opportunity and a window to the world.
We take measures to reduce unemployment, reintegrate people into the labour market by working with the unemployed using innovative, active educational methods / workshops, trainings, coaching, mentoring, empowerment /.
Our value and goal is also the development of the third sector, therefore we provide training and advisory support to other NGOs.
Competence and Expertise Offered
We act for all social and age groups such as:
– Children – we organise and run special events and games
– Young people – we actively co-operate with young people by providing assistance
– Adults – we actively support and cooperate with the Country Housewives’ Cooperations in our region.
– Seniors – we have established and run a Third Age University,
– Non-Governmental Organisations – we cooperate and support other NGOs.
We are looking for partners to exchange experiences in the areas of culture and education. We are interested in innovative methods of working with local communities.
We are looking for cooperation and interesting projects.