Our current portfolio for 2019/2020 includes 29 projects (KA1, KA2 and ESC), of which we coordinate 9 as applicants (5 KA202, KA204 and KA205).
We have 2 strategic directions:
– EU Projects: developing people & organisations with Erasmus, EEA and ESC
– Business: training, assessment, consulting using EFQM Model & Business Model Canvas
We are involved in projects concerning:
Competence and Expertise Offered
Our expertise includes:
– digital tools and online learning platforms
– curricula design, training materials, teaching methodologies
– entrepreneurship and business development
– engineering (e.g. marine and nautical)
Partners who are interested to address societal needs and to add value to add value to projects, partners and communities.