Our mission is to contribute to the advancement of historical understanding and a culture of peace by providing learning opportunities for all.
1. Design and implementation of research and dissemination of research findings.
2. Development of policy recommendations.
3. Creation and updating of Library and Archive.
4. Organization of teacher training seminars, discussions, and conferences.
5. Production and publication of supplementary educational materials.
6. Development of tools for outreach campaigns.
7. Organization of city walks and bike rides.
8. The contribution to the island-wide dialogue on key topics.
Competence and Expertise Offered
Expertise in History Education and Peace Education; Research and development of educational programs and materials; Peacebuilding via education in conflict and post-conflict societies.