Aims to contribute to the stainable development of the community by the conservation of natural and cultural heritage and promotion of civic activism.
STRATEGIC GOALS of Argonauta:
1. Conservation of natural, environmental and cultural heritage;
2. Encouragement of civil activism and multi-stakeholder cooperation with the aim of improving the quality of life;
3. Social entrepreneurship.
Possible project ideas/topics:
– RIGHT TO A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT PROMOTION IN LOCAL COASTAL AND ISLANDS COMMUNITIES;
– NON-FORMAL ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION;
– SOCIAL INNOVATION IN THE FIELD OF NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE.
Competence and Expertise Offered
We act, as a strong local partner in a number of small coastal and island communities, where we implement micro initiatives in conservation and promotion of natural and cultural heritage. We offer competence in non-formal environmental education for youth and children. We are experienced in international and regional partnerships, youth mobilities programs, volunteerism promotion.
We seek partners to exchange best practice in local community active participation and volunteerism promotion, or partners we could learn from in the matter of environmental rights awareness building for different target groups. We are open to engaging in innovative partnerships where we would jointly come to develop social innovations in the field of citizens’ engagement in environmental topics.