ASAM is an independent impartial and non-profit association to assist refugees and asylum-seekers living in Greece
Our vision is to create a place where all asylum seekers and migrants can enjoy their fundamental rights and services and live in a harmony with the host community. ain axes of intervention.
Our mission is to:
• Provide access to fundamental rights and services
• Provide health, psycho-social and legal counselling
• Provide assistance for the most vulnerable ones
• Organize activities strengthening social harmony and public peace and aiming to raise public awareness
• Inform civil society organizations and public institutions about statistical data, needs analysis and migration tendency
We are looking for project partners who work in the areas of our interest. We are open to different forms of collaboration and cooperation.
Currently, we are open to collaboration opportunities for the ”Active Citizens Fund” programme in Greece.