The Athens Museums and Cultural Institutions Network is a cooperation initiative of 40 non profit institutions open to the public, situated in Athens
This initiative, established in 2009, is based on three trajectories:
– the creation of a common ground for communication,
– the exchange of expertise and the co-operation between members in addressing specialised problems and
– organising join events and shared plans.
The Network’s aims are:
– to strengthen partcipants’ voices,
– to elaborate multifaceted schemes and,
– to approach and involve larger audience groups in cultural agendas.
It is an efficient ‘instrument’ serving educational and cultural ends by deploying contemporary strategies.
Competence and Expertise Offered
Know-how on Network cooperation, exchanges, museums activities. educational projects and oragnisation of common projects.
Cultural networks, museums, educational programms.