The association works on sustainable development, permaculture and protection of the environment and sustainable community development.
The association operates in several areas:
– protection and preservation of trees and urban greenery
– development of new social services through work with vulnerable social groups (children, people at risk of poverty, homeless people, people with intellectual disabilities, etc.) in permaculture activities and therapeutic animals (goats, horses, etc.)
– education in the field of permaculture and sustainable development
– cooperation with educational institutions
– urban gardening
– development and networking in the community
Competence and Expertise Offered
The members of the association have years of experience working on the development of the local community through the establishment of a community garden. Members are permacultural experts (Permaculture Design Course and a one-year Permaculture Academy education) and have been actively working on projects in the local community for more than 8 years in cooperation with other NGO’s, educational institutions, local government, cultural institutions and citizens.
Experts in the field of tree maintenance, landscape architects and other experts who take care of green urban environments in a sustainable way, experts and practitioners in the field of ecological tourism, etc.