We are focusing our efforts on (digital) political participation, transparency, and public oversight.
We produce digital campaigns on pressing social issues and build software to empower civil society and promote digital activism.
Our innovative digital campaigns focus on social justice and environmental issues. Our digital tools range from Parlameter, a comprehensive solution for transparency of parliaments, to Newsgradient, a smart tool that displays news on a political spectrum. As co-founders of Consul Democracy Foundation, we are developing open source software for participatory budgeting.
Our projects: https://danesjenovdan.si/en/projects
Our tools: https://danesjenovdan.si/en/tools
Competence and Expertise Offered
– Project management (we have successfully led & completed several large projects funded by Google, NED etc.)
– Complete digital agency skill-set (UX planning & design, visual & web design, copy-writing, programming)
– PR activities and public speaking
– Organization of events
– In-depth academic research & investigative journalism, academic and journalistic writing
– Project writing & reporting
We provide web infrastructure and support for many NGOs and civil society organizations that fight important social justice, human rights and environmental causes. We have published several campaigns, many of them in collaboration with other stakeholders. Most often, they provide the content for the campaign and we find a way to effectively implement the idea on the internet.
Our own technological solutions most often deal with democracy, active citizenship and transparency.