DKM seeks to involve young people in the debate on social and political issues and in creating opportunities for active citizenship
The main goals are personal growth and integration of the young and modern generation in Pomurje region
DKM’s conceptual strategy is focused on:
– increasing youth participation in social, civic, and political engagement and decision-making
– creating opportunities for dialogue, meetings, and sharing of experience between the organizations and institutions involved
– increasing cooperation and networking between the organizations involved
To this end, our society strives for effective project support, related to youth work policy.
We strive to create, expand and coordinate a network.
Competence and Expertise Offered
DKM is a non-profit organization that has a wide range of activities related to youth work, education, and culture. Partners of ours are many schools and NGOs in Slovenia. We aim of involving young people in the non-formal educational process, promoting intercultural dialogue, youth mobility, volunteering, and outdoor and other activities. We aim to foster young people’s will to express their opinion on themes, relevant to European citizenship.
We search for partners for conducting projects in the field of
– involving young people in the non-formal educational process, promoting intercultural dialogue, youth mobility, volunteering, outdoor and other activities,
– to express an opinion on themes, relevant to European citizenship, how to solve problems in
a non-conflict way and develop a sense of tolerance and understanding of diversity.