A NON profit organisation aiming to bridge the gap between actual market needs and job candidates by co-organizing events and promoting STEM.
– STEM related activities to youth in rural areas and/or marginalized groups
– Activities related to new technologies and future job opportunities
– Re-Training and life-long learning for marginalized adults aiming to help them enter the job market
– Smart agriculture helping farmers to learn about new technologies and maximize their productivity
– Remote health, monitoring for the elderly/remote inaccessible areas