ENTRI’s mission is to promote entrepreneurship across all age and social groups to enable continuous and sustainable development for the better future
ENTRI – is a non-profit association, based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Organization emphasizes importance of entrepreneurship as the main factor catalyzing innovation and creation of a better environment for economic, social and civic inclusion of society. Since 2012, ENTRI has implemented multiple projects supporting businesses and entrepreneurs and represented their interests before local and national authorities. ENTRI’s activities engage the most vulnerable society groups as youth, NEETS, migrants, women and elderly.
Competence and Expertise Offered
• Education – we diagnose educational needs and develop personalized training courses.
• Economic inclusion – we develop innovative ideas based on up-to-date research and business trends.
• Digital inclusion – we focus on a practical, policy-driven approach that addresses the digital skills need.
• Mobility – we ensure the inclusion of youth by providing mobility’s activities in Europe.
• Social inclusion – we ensure the inclusion of citizens with fewer opportunities.