Helge Kool (eng. “bright school”) is an Estonian NGO that helps schoolchildren to improve their mental health.
We are building solutions and developing materials on mental health and mental wellness that help:
– Children recognize their emotions and stress;
– Reverse stressful situations by improving school climate and culture;
– Finding coping and resilience strategies;
– Train children, parents and teachers in mental wellness practices.
Competence and Expertise Offered
1. Mental wellness research and analytics
2. Experience in developing mental health support software and materials
3. Collaboration and networks of mental health professionals, schools, children and parents in Estonia.
We look for partners who:
– Have also developed age-appropriate materials on mental health;
– Are willing to collaborate in international projects where children can improve their mental wellness.