SCOP’s mission is to increase the quality of life for children and their families, as well as to prevent any form of abuse.
For over 25 years we have been contributing to the creation of a society based on tolerance and respect, where diversity and equal opportunities are the basis of a European Romania. We focus our resource and expertise on increasing access to a quality education for vulnerable children. School integration and prevention of school dropout among children from disadvantaged families. Prevention of human trafficking, all forms of abuse or neglect. Stopping domestic violence and violence against women. Our future strategy is to develop service for groups like Roma, LGBTQIA+ and elderly people.
Competence and Expertise Offered
Our core competencies are:
– children’s education
– youth inclusion
– human rights
– prevention of all forms of abuse, neglect
– gender equality and gender-based violence
We are open to any forms of partnership that could mutually enrich our capacity to deliver better services for our vulnerable communities. In particularly we seek expertise with:
– organisational growth and scaling up service provision
– development of strategic partnership for long term sustainability
– development of effective, innovative new models of children and adults services