The mission of Tallinn City`s Board of Disabled People is to represent and protect the interests of disabled people on the local level in Tallinn.
Tallinn City`s Board of Disabled People is an umbrella organisation for disabled people`s associations operating in Tallinn. Founded in 1997
23 disabled people associations are members of Tallinn City`s Board of Disabled People and 4700 persons/families are members of these associations.
Competence and Expertise Offered
Main fields of action:
1) disability policy in Tallinn
2) supporting member organisations
3) information and councelling
4) managing Tallinn Acitivity Center for disabled people
5) coordinating services and projects