The Fund operator of the Active Citizens Fund National in Poland invites civil society organizations to apply for funding for the following activities:
- monitoring the development and application of laws and public policies which affect the functioning of social organizations and civic movements;
- advocacy of rights and interests aimed at improving conditions for the activities of social organizations and civic movements.
Sectoral monitoring and advocacy projects must contribute to the achievement of the Outcome 4 of the Program “Enhanced capacity and sustainability of civil society organisations and the sector“. The planned results of the Program are listed on the website https://aktywniobywatele.org.pl/rezultaty/.
The funds allocated to grants in the call for sectoral monitoring and advocacy projects amount to EUR 700,000.00. They may be increased by funds not used in the first call for sectoral projects held from 6 May 2020 till 5 January 2021.
Grants can be applied for under the following conditions:
- minimum grant amount: EUR 25 000,
- maximum grant amount: EUR 125 000,
- implementation period: from 12 to 30 months,
- optional co-financing.
Deadline for applications is 15 March 2021 at noon.
Partnership with Norwegian entities is encouraged.
Applications must be submitted via the Online Application System