The second call for thematic projects in Poland is underway! Foundations, associations, social cooperatives, rural housewife circles, and other organisations can apply for co-financing. Grants will be awarded for activities in three areas, which are active citizenship, human rights and equal treatment, and empowerment of vulnerable groups. We await project outlines until 11 of January 2021. The amount designated for grants for the second call is almost 10,5 million of EUR.
A consortium of the Stefan Batory Foundation, the “Shipyard” Foundation and the Academia of Civic Organisations Foundation issues the second call for thematic projects in the Active Citizens Fund – National, financed from the EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (EEA Grants).
The amounts allocated to particular support areas are:
- Area 1: civic participation in public affairs and social activities: EUR 4 500 000, increased by unused funds from the first call,
- Area 2: protection of human rights and equal treatment: EUR 2 985 000, increased by unused funds from the first call,
- Area 3: empowerment of vulnerable groups: EUR 2 970 000, increased by unused funds from the first call.
The envisaged results of the Programme and particular areas for which support is provided are listed on the Programme website: https://aktywniobywatele.org.pl/en/about-the-fund/results/
There are two types of grants available in the call for proposals:
- Minimum grant: EUR 5 000
- Maximum grant: EUR 25 000
- Project implementation period: between 8 and 24 months
- Co-financing: optional
- Minimum grant: EUR 25 000
- Maximum grant: 62 500 EUR
- Project implementation period: od 8 do 24 months
- Co-financing: optional.
Applications can be submitted via the Online Application System available at wnioski.aktywniobywatele.org.pl
Deadlines for applications:
- Project outlines can be submitted between 7 December (from 9.00 am CET) and 11 January 2021 (up until 12.00 pm midday CEST).
- Detailed projects can be submitted between 8 March 2021 (from 12.00 pm midday CEST) and 19 April 2021 (until 12.00 pm midday CEST).
Second call for thematic projects – full text
All the documents relating to call II for thematic projects can be found HERE.
Do you want to know more about the fund in Poland? Read more here