Here are some key details to keep in mind:
– Norwegian entities can be partners in applications, but cannot apply directly. The leader of in an application has to be a Polish non-profit.
– For Norwegian organisations: non-profits, institutions, NGOs and companies (excluding enkeltpersonforetak) are eligible to be partners.
– For Polish or third countries partners: non-profits, institutions, NGOs and companies (excluding enkeltpersonforetak equivalents) are eligible for partnership.
– The maximum budget per project is 6000€, and partners can carry out as many exchanges as they like as long as they don’t exceed the budget.
– All costs related to planning and evaluating the exchange are also eligible and included in the project period, which should not exceed six months and should finish before 30 April 2024.
– The exchange itself can last from 5 to 10 working days, and the budget allows for 200€ per workday for the host in a secondment. All other costs related to the exchange are covered.
– The eligible third EU countries are Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
This is a great opportunity to send or receive interns or employees from Norway or Poland, or even include a partner from a third EU country or a Ukrainian organization in your partnership. If you’re interested in applying, the deadline is 30th of April.
Follow this link for more information about the call.
We’re looking forward to seeing the exciting partnerships that will emerge from this open call. If you’re looking for a partner, check out our database.