Between 20. and 22. January 2020 a matchmaking event will take place in Sandefjord, Norway, aiming to bring together organizations from Romania, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. The event will focus on establishing contacts and open up for discussions about cooperation under the Active Citizens Fund in Romania.
The main topics will include:
- democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency;
- human rights and equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity;
- social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups;
- gender equality and gender-based violence;
- environment and climate change.
The agenda includes workshop sessions on developing concrete ideas for cooperation. For a preliminary agenda (in Norwegian) please click here.
Travel and accommodation costs will be covered, but please be aware that there is a limited number of places available. More information is available on the Fund operator’s page in Norwegian here and English here.
Please apply by the 6th of December by emailing to email@example.com.
Frivillighet Norge is member of the Fund operator consortium for Active Citizens Fund Romania.