In order to facilitate the search for potential project partners, Active Citizens Fund (ACF) in Latvia is hosting a matchmaking event that will take place online on 8 December 2021. The event is organized within the framework of the ACF bilateral cooperation initiatives for the ongoing second capacity building open call.
The event will be an opportunity for Latvian and Norwegian CSOs to connect with likeminded partners and to develop new activities together. The event will feature a workshop on capacity building, allowing participants to learn from each other and to begin sketching out ideas for new projects that can be submitted as applications for the ACF Latvia capacity building open call. The participants may also use this opportunity to discuss possibilities to organize bilateral cooperation initiatives under the Fund for Bilateral Relations, which can include activities such as study visits, matchmaking events, thematic meetings or seminars.
CSO representatives from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway interested in developing joint projects with Latvian CSOs are invited to join the event.
• The matchmaking event will be organized on Zoom.
• Organizations interested in participation should fill in an online application form by 6th December: https://forms.gle/cR5eQmQrWvkCAgRRA
• To have better understanding in between PSOs of who is going to participate, please fill in the form on Canva as well: https://ieej.lv/ODomZ
• Information about applicants will be used to facilitate the matching process with Latvian CSOs.
• When registered, you will receive a Zoom link for the meeting at least 24 hours before the meeting.
• Participants should be capable to communicate in English.
If you have any questions contact Lauma Kalēja at email@example.com or Jean-Christophe Delmas at firstname.lastname@example.org